Be sure of your place on board – BOOK ONLINE NOW!
You can also buy tickets by calling 0141 243 2224 and pay with a Credit or Debit Card.
The booking office is open Monday to Friday, from 9am until 5pm, and, during the sailing season, Saturdays & Bank Holidays from 9am until 1pm.
It is best to book directly as you will then be registered to receive any relevant sailing information by text or email.
If you would prefer to book locally, the ticket agents listed below will be selling tickets from May.
You can also buy tickets on board Waverley when you sail, subject to availability.
Whilst it is not always necessary to buy tickets in advance we do recommend this to avoid disappointment.
• Ayr Visitor Information Centre, Ayr
• Balloch Tourist Information Centre, Balloch
• Brodick Tourist Information Centre, Brodick – Isle of Arran
• Campbeltown Tourist Information Centre, Campbeltown
• Dunoon Visitor Information Centre, Dunoon
• The Beacon Arts Centre, Greenock
• Glasgow Gallery of Modern Art iCentre, Glasgow (Card payment only)
• Glasgow Airport Visitor Centre, Glasgow
• St Columba Experience, Largs Heritage Centre
• Millport Laundry, Millport
• Isle of Bute Discovery Centre, Rothesay
• Tarbert Tourist Information Centre, Tarbert