- Make sure you are fully familiar with departure point of ship as some towns have several piers. If in doubt visit the departure point information page, check with your local Tourist Information centre, or call 0141 243 2224
- You should be at the departure point 10 minutes before sailing time on the outward and return journeys
- You can use Debit and Credit Cards aboard the ship – except AMEX. The catering outlets are unable accept Credit Cards, however cashback can be obtained from the Purser’s office on board at a charge of £2.00 per transaction
- Remember, even in summer it may get chilly when sailing so bring along a sweater or jacket
- Sensible footwear is advisable
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat are advisable, cameras essential!
- Please listen for tannoy announcements: information relevant to your sailing, safety and onboard services will be relayed throughout the day by the Purser
- There is a Souvenir Shop on board selling Souvenirs, Sweets, Books, DVD’s and Postcards which can be posted on board!
- There are enough seats on board for all passengers but please note that bags & clothing should not be left unattended on seats – the crew will remove these if necessary
- Have your tickets ready when boarding the ship. If these are not collected when you board, these will be collected when you disembark, so do keep them safe
- Waverley has a disabled toilet. Passengers with restricted mobility are also requested to check access facilities at the respective port or pier of embarkation
- You are welcome to bring packed lunches on board, however you are not permitted to eat these in the ship’s Dining Saloon
- The ship offers a full bar service and drinks are served at the crew’s discretion to passengers of legal drinking age. The crew reserve the right to stop serving alcohol to any passenger who is or appears to be drunk. You are not permitted to bring alcoholic drinks on board and we reserve the right to search bags at the gangway and any alcohol found will be removed
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted inside, the designated area is outside on the promenade deck.
- Should you have any questions whilst on board then don’t hesitate to ask a member of crew who will be happy to help
We look forward to welcoming you on board!